Our Story
Our Story
1948
In 1948, Hanner Funeral Service from Atlanta, Texas, decided to expand to the Naples area. They found a location south of the railroad tracks in town, and began to serve the community as Naples' first funeral home.
1950
In 1950, growth was necessary. In order to better serve the community, the funeral home was moved to Dr. Smith's homeplace, north of the railroad tracks in town. This location would serve as the funeral home for the next fifteen years.
1965
In 1965, the Hanners built a new facility on the west end of Naples, on Highway 67. Kenneth Alexander, along with his wife Janice, who had been in the Naples area for the past two years, moved into the new facility on December 23, 1965. Together, the two of them got involved in the community and made the Naples/Omaha/Western Bowie County area their home.
1992
In 1992, Kenneth and Janice, along with his father, Russell, purchased the Naples branch of Hanner Funeral Service, and the funeral home became Alexander Funeral Home. Kenneth and Janice continued to serve the Naples/Omaha/Western Bowie County area.
2007
In 2007, the Alexanders decided it was time to retire. Clifton Harrison of Naples purchased the funeral home, and Alexander Funeral Home became Harrison Funeral Home. Clifton and his family continue to serve the area with the tradition of dignity and compassion.

